Which chain do you want to see RADAR on next?

Yes, there are a lot of BSC users, but if $RADAR chooses BSC, then $RADAR should also be in Avax or Polygon.

Then sorry, my bad, if my message seems a lil aggressive. But you have right to the point : sad we are only 100 people who voted with interest. Me too, I hope we’ll be more members in a near future who will vote. The team needs to attract some members from Discord to the forum so we’ll have a real general opinion. Do not take my message personnally if there was a misunderstanding… :pray:

2 Likes

I voted BSC but I’m good with polygon or Avalanche.

1 Like

Binance Smart Chain
Всім привіт з України. У нас іде війна. Путін скоро помре.

Thank you all for participating in the temperature check. It was very helpful to see what is your favorite. We’re gonna mix this feedback with the business metrics (number of users per chain, upside potential for the product on that chain, partnerships available) and we’re gonna move forward with the bridge soon.

One thing is clear, Polygon and BSC are your favorites and we will surely bridge RADAR to both chains, it’s just a matter of priorities so we can get the most out of this expansion - liquidity, usage, adoption and partnerships.

We appreciate your participation! As being said, DappRadar loves multichain and RADAR will be on all the chains where it make sense, we’re not gonna stop at just 1.

7 Likes

Thank you for your effort. dragos

I’m looking forward to radars that can be seen in bsc and polygon chains.

1 Like

Yes, nice new… both chains (Polygon and BSC) would be the best for now :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

BSC Senza nessun dubbio, veloce ed economica. 1° exchange al mondo.

That’s very good, it would be great if in the future DappRadar has its own chain. :blush::pray:

Vote for BNB chain please. We will gain more user.

cant wait radar in bnb chain, really wait for it :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I want to vote for BNB chain, but can not vote. Not sure why…

2 Likes

BNB Chain :chains: ofkoz others developing, polygon coming up.

1 Like

I vote polygon because of it’s low transaction fee

Less fees than ethereum

1 Like

polygon is better choice/

1 Like

Binance Smart Chain (BNB Chain)

1 Like

I would like to suggest RADAR listing on polygon Network

1 Like

Radar On Tron would be nice. (ability to link tronlink wallets)

2 Likes