Which chain do you want to see RADAR on next?

Cosmos would be a great chain for $RADAR new, and innovative.

1 Like

Polygon.

While itā€™s true bsc has more projects, we can probably all agree most are scams. We wonā€™t drown in the crowd. Poly will upgrade to ZK Rollups soon - faster, cheaper, more secure.

1 Like

Cant agree more to this, BSC chain is the most used, and if RADAR token will get lucky, listing in Binance?

I was migration from BSC to Polygon and donā€™t ask why :wink:

I love bsc, but i saw a lot of comments said that the bsc network has too many scam tokens. Isnā€™t this a good thing for us to promote the dappradar platform so that many people trust the projects that have been tracked by us?

[image]

Vote for bsc please. Bsc can gain more user for radar

1 Like

Tens of thousands of people received radar tokens through Airdrop.
7 days have passed since the voting began.
But There are only 85 voters.
Unfortunately, this seems to be a measure of interest in radar tokens.

I hope 10,000 people will participate in the next vote.

2 Likes

It is true that there are a lot of scams on BSC, but as someone that is reviewing dapps on daily basis, all the chains been through that as well at some point in their life cycle. In the early days, on Ethereum there were a lot of ponzis and scams, but the chain matured, the ecosystem became more resilient to scams and people got more educated.

Also, this is DappRadarā€™s role going forward, we want to use the community power through Contribute2Earn and create a safe environment where users can discover popular dapps/tokens/nfts.

On the other side, BSC has a lot of good and interesting projects as well, as mentioned above, PancakeSwap is still one of the most used DEXes in the space with a lot of users and volume.

8 Likes

Polygon is a growing ecosystem. BSC is pretty much dead in terms of newer and reputable projects staying away. Avalanche for sure is another great prospect.
Besides, Fantom and other L2s should be added soon.

1 Like

I really want see radar in bnbchain, maybe its easy to staking a lot platform to stake radar in BNBCHAIN than in polygon

1 Like

Few days ago, I just saw something I never saw before : the congestion of Polygon networkā€¦ 3 transactions took more than 1 day to be finalized, Polygon has to solve this problem. Even BSC was never congested like this or maybe I donā€™t know.

1 Like

It looks like I am with the majority here as I chose Polygon as well. Iā€™d also like to give a pat on the back to the DappRadar team! What a great job you all have done with the website. I canā€™t wait to see what the future brings.

1 Like

I believe both Polygon and BSC are the best chains for RADAR to be on!

For both chains, you can add liquidity on ApeSwap (apeswap.finance), since it works in both chains, and itā€™s one of the best DEXs out there. They are aiming to be the all-in-one DeFi Hub of all crypto, so it might be a nice move to use it instead of using PancakeSwap that is currently geoblocking some countries, so itā€™s not really a DEXā€¦

I hope you have an amazing week ahead,
Timo :heart:

2 Likes

The best move is BSC and Polygon, I also agree with @Timo , ApeSwap has been growing and proving that they are probably the best DEX for Polygon and Binance Smart Chain.

Anyways , coming to BSC itā€™s a must.

1 Like

BSC and polygon with #ApeSwap :star_struck:

1 Like

Iota is one of the best. 0 fee and very fast

we are still just at the beginning.

Tens of thousands of people received radar tokens and confirmed the
ā€œwe are still just at the beginning.ā€
I donā€™t know what this has to do with 100 people voting.

1 Like

So because some people are saying ā€œWe are still just at the beginningā€ you think itā€™s useless to think about the development and deployment of the token? We need to wait that those 10 000 people say : ā€œOh now itā€™s ok we can think about the future blockchain for $RADARā€? We live in an economic world with a lot of quick changes and lot of uncertainties, we never know if ETH will be viable tomorrow or in 6 months, even if it seems to have years in front of itā€¦ anticipation is the best strategy. Maybe this question is just to have a tendancy. Remember that to deploy a token on others chains it needs work, timeā€¦ and anticipation too. Today, we do it as being 100 maybe for BSC or Polygon but ā€¦ maybe in 6 months or 1 year, weā€™ll do it as being 5 000 for SOL, IOTA or AVAXā€¦ or I donā€™t know. The project, since 2018, has the ambition to exploit mulitchain, keep that in your mind pleaseā€¦ No offense, itā€™s just my point of view. Decisions need to be taken if you want that the token succeedes, even by a little group.

2 Likes

We are still just the beginning. This sentence is not all-around.

Iā€™m not saying this because I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not a seer and I donā€™t know the future. Tens of thousands of people received and confirmed tokens, and 100 people voted with interest, and it was only thought to be a measure of interest in radar tokens. I made it clear that I hope 10,000 people will vote in the future.

1 Like