What is your suggestions about our activities in forum?

Hi Everyone;

I was thinking about features and contents that users have access so I thought maybe we can give our ideas and opinions about new features or new suggestions to the team to increase our communication with each other and also give our sights of projects on blockchains.
for example We can make a new topics in the froum about just new blockchains and their features and technology.
We can also make a topic for metaverse projects, Gaming,Defi and …

What do you think?

4 Likes

Good project ! I look forward to it, wish the team every success

1 Like

yeah I hope too what is your suggestions about new features?

We can start with make some Conversations, or maybe you can write articles about Blockchain, NFT’s or Dapp

1 Like

well I think users are not very active in the forum and they talking more in discord.

1 Like

I think we need more time to make a good community here specialty now

2 Likes

Yes I think it will take a period that user get used to forum and start using this instead of discord.

1 Like

Yeah, because it’s easier to discuss on Discord

2 Likes

Maybe the team should organize a “competition” with a little price which can interest people to come here : for example a lil NFT of the logo Dappradar for the 3 or 5 or 10 winners. You put a topic on discord and you encourage members to communicate about it (for example by RT on twitter or share on soial medias), the aim is to bring most people here so they can participate and suggest their best ideas to win. People like NFTs and if they know it’s possible to win something, they can come here. The aim is not to put NFTs about 500 usd, just a very small amount, it will be for the principle.

3 Likes

This is quite interesting, or maybe the prize is $RADAR or $USDT

2 Likes

Why not? I bet some airdrop $RADAR won’t be claimed so it’s a real possibility to use it smartly :wink:

2 Likes

The offical twitter should more active.

1 Like

it’s active already.
I think dapprader’s account in twitter is one of the most active.

2 Likes

I was thinking of community quest, giveaways

3 Likes

Great one Lamt_tommy I think this is trend now get new users by giveaways

1 Like

Yeah you are correct

2 Likes

Yes… It’s a new trend and it’s really making communities grow…

1 Like

Good point and I am ready to help and I think the forum need to be more active we can all try to do that together