We All need single staking and burrnnnnn system for $RADAR

hello guys do you agree with me? its my think team should make single staking for radar coin and burn the rest unclaimed $radar or you can make burn system. High token price will attract more investor.

14 Likes

Hello, I am not specially against that idea. The principle of “burning” (like BNB or SHIB or other cryptos) should guarantee a good token price and give some advantages to the tokens like the total amount of circulation. But someone (in the forum) suggest the idea to keep a part of the unclaimed $RADAR as a reward to do some activites on the forum and attract others members from the Discord or twitter. It can be a lil part of the unclaimed tokens like 10 or 20% or I don’t know. But if we manage to be 1000 on the forum instead of 100, it’ll be most representative for the global opinion for governance.

7 Likes

Yes! Good idea, BTW!

3 Likes

I agree with burning, and need a few more steps, the current price is very disproportionate to a platform as big as DappRadar, and also needs listing in some popular markets.

6 Likes

I agree with you.
My radar token is looking for a place to use.

8 Likes

But the most important point is the utility of $RADAR, To be honest there is nothing very interesting, that could make people buy $RADAR to become one of the investment objectives.

3 Likes

A lot of people talk about not having a place to use it.
The dappradar team may be keeping a hidden card secret.
Or maybe it’s because they can’t find a useful place…

2 Likes

for now it’s not visible, hopefully the developer has a surprise, this year or maybe next year, and I agree when people say that $RADAR is a hidden gem.

1 Like

just wait dev or team doing something with their radar token

1 Like

Well, good points.
Start anyone of the aforementioned!

#Radar too big to remain hidden for this long. Do something especially, Burn and usercase as well possibly start up an agreesive campaigns.

#Radar my strongest #HODL

2 Likes

I strongly would suggest single staking because it would make the community grow a lot… And to reduce dumping the project team can make it some days to Unstake before it would reflect in wallet just like in Cosmos ecosystem

2 Likes

Dont Burn =( booo single staking sounds better and maybe in the future a farm Staking on future projects.

2 Likes

I support this … Single staking would be a very great idea

1 Like

ok guys now we wait multy chain in dappradar dashboard to make single staking

2 Likes

okay guys they said late may, and now closer to 31 may still no announcement, and in discord they said again early june, so you can judge yourself about this project. sorry no offense to anyone or FUD dappradar.

1 Like

fact i logged into this…out of my way to read reply’s and others thoughts means i think they are gonna pull though on what they promise every time unless its something impossible which i don’t think they will do they are also active everyday so I’m not worried. Gonna be a solid project.

1 Like

OMG reading this convo… , (To be honest there is nothing very interesting, that could make people buy $RADAR to become one of the investment objectives?) And how does a BURN make it more interesting fact you use there web site means you use its product all im hearing here is a CRY for money a bigger pump from less invested its about making money yes i agree but a burn wont save it if anything it will damage it that’s why its called a burn. (only token that should be burned is the sun token On the tron network and that’s for names sake in my head).

No stop this silly talk of burning. If anything a increase in token supplies. 10,000,000,000 That’s 80,000,000,000 less than tron we should knock em up to tron levels a + 80,000,000,000 increase in token supplies. what then? you gonna just walk away from it? cuz its not being burnt into a single token that you hold =D gets on my nerve cuz its like u want to A: GREED Rob the investors or project… B: dont care about the project and dont want to see it increase only decrease OR C: clue less. NO BURN

1 Like

Also there is gonna be more and more in the future and Eventually partnerships and new features Anything could happen its the crypto world and DappRadar is part of it. Also while im ere a realist APY on the single staking would be nice 10% apy Max nothing to insane or high. because when it does rise it will fall just as fast due to apy.

1 Like

ok guys, maybe in the future there will be burn system, dont know the future

1 Like

true…maybe in the future there might be a burn but its once the projects more established.

1 Like