We All need single staking and burrnnnnn system for $RADAR

hello guys do you agree with me? its my think team should make single staking for radar coin and burn the rest unclaimed $radar or you can make burn system. High token price will attract more investor.

12 Likes

Hello, I am not specially against that idea. The principle of “burning” (like BNB or SHIB or other cryptos) should guarantee a good token price and give some advantages to the tokens like the total amount of circulation. But someone (in the forum) suggest the idea to keep a part of the unclaimed $RADAR as a reward to do some activites on the forum and attract others members from the Discord or twitter. It can be a lil part of the unclaimed tokens like 10 or 20% or I don’t know. But if we manage to be 1000 on the forum instead of 100, it’ll be most representative for the global opinion for governance.

5 Likes

Yes! Good idea, BTW!

2 Likes

I agree with burning, and need a few more steps, the current price is very disproportionate to a platform as big as DappRadar, and also needs listing in some popular markets.

5 Likes

I agree with you.
My radar token is looking for a place to use.

6 Likes

But the most important point is the utility of $RADAR, To be honest there is nothing very interesting, that could make people buy $RADAR to become one of the investment objectives.

3 Likes

A lot of people talk about not having a place to use it.
The dappradar team may be keeping a hidden card secret.
Or maybe it’s because they can’t find a useful place…

2 Likes

for now it’s not visible, hopefully the developer has a surprise, this year or maybe next year, and I agree when people say that $RADAR is a hidden gem.

1 Like

just wait dev or team doing something with their radar token

1 Like

Well, good points.
Start anyone of the aforementioned!

#Radar too big to remain hidden for this long. Do something especially, Burn and usercase as well possibly start up an agreesive campaigns.

#Radar my strongest #HODL

2 Likes

I strongly would suggest single staking because it would make the community grow a lot… And to reduce dumping the project team can make it some days to Unstake before it would reflect in wallet just like in Cosmos ecosystem

2 Likes

Dont Burn =( booo single staking sounds better and maybe in the future a farm Staking on future projects.

2 Likes

I support this … Single staking would be a very great idea

1 Like

ok guys now we wait multy chain in dappradar dashboard to make single staking

1 Like