Radar tokens are tokens aimed at DAO

Radar tokens are tokens aimed at DAO.
Over the past three months, airdrops have been made to tens of thousands of early contributors to “dappadar” and announced proposals to vote for “Sushiswap 2x Farm” and “next chain” through communities such as Twitter, Discord and Telegram. However, about 100 of the tens of thousands who received the Airdrop participated in the vote, and the rest were not interested in it after selling tokens.

257 “Sushiswap 2x Farm” voters and 146 “next chain” participants are the early contributors to the DAO who are involved in and participate in the future of radar tokens. What rewards must be given to the initial contributors to increase the next participation rate.

4 Likes

I think it’s because we’re a radar lover and investor. so it could be a special nft or re-radar.

As you said, all this airdrop and only a few hundred people that took part in the votes. We definitively need something to attract RADAR owners on the forum. If RADAR is on bsc and/or Polygon in a near future, why not give contributors some RADAR tokens which weren’t claimed during the airdrop time. Or else, we can make a system of rewards like : you can cumulate RADAR tokens when you participate in the votes or in the forum (for example 0.5 by day and 0.5 or 1 for an important vote, it’s really an example) then when you have 20 or 30 or 100 (or TBD) RADAR token, you can claim it in your wallet (not before cause the aim is that people stay tuned and have a real interest to come back in the forum). I am pretty sure some people will love this concept and will regularly participate in the forum. It’s just my opinions ^^

2 Likes

I would suggest an Nft maybe Airdropping NFT to radar Early contributor, or Re Airdropping RADAR TOKEN

2 Likes

Yes, why not… I am not against a lil NFT :grin:
We really need to do something to attract people here, for example : some social websites which gives rewards (tokens, airdrop, etc) to attract new people and maintain activities. It can have interest for people I think.

2 Likes

Yeah you are correct… Or is a Testnet possible? :thinking:

1 Like

It depends on the dragos reply.

2 Likes

When it comes to rewards, a decent prize is $RADAR, or maybe NFT, a kind of badge. :blush:

2 Likes

I always keep the tokens I get. Maybe I picked it up too late and missed the time to vote. In order to improve the participation rate, my suggestions are: 1. Send the voting time to each member’s mailbox so as to know the voting time; 2. In order to increase the enthusiasm for participation, the voting members can give certain rewards, such as a badge , poap, or nft, etc.; 3. After long-term participation, higher or more substantial rewards can be given, such as more rare nft, and for example, you can get the permission of airdrops or iconic poap for some projects for free.

2 Likes