Introduce yourself

Hi there, fif here. 0x2f1f95edd is me.

Favorite protocols are Geist, solidly, matrix.farm, pickle.finance, beefy finance, Gmx.io, mummy.finance, Ramses, zyberswap, equalizer, spirit swap.

I spend most of my time on arbitrum, then fantom, and used to frequent polygon a lot.

Favorite things to do are day trade with leverage and invest.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Uchenna. I am a web3 professional with interest, experience and expertise in community building, research and education.
Discord: Agamidodaigwe#0034
Twitter: @agamidodaigwe
Favorite dapp(s): Uniswap, Pancakeswap, Arkham, Flowverse, Opeasea, MagicEden
Favorite blockchain(s)
: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Flow, Polygon (I’m not a MAxi, interoperability Maxi :sweat_smile:.)
Main interests: web3 Community building and research. I’m also interested in DeFI, NFTs & gaming.

3 Likes

MiroCrypto here, blockchain enthusiasts and DeFi Influencer.

Discord: MiroCrypto__#5849
Telegram: @Miroski
Twitter handle: @JoshuaAbel68
Favorite dapp(s): sushi
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum
Main interests: Web3 and AI

3 Likes

Hi I’m Paul and I’m a blockchain and crypto currency enthusiast.

Discord / Telegram / Twitter handle: ideyquickvex
Favorite dapp(s): Sweat Economy, Pancakeswap
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, BSC, Polkadot

Just got introduced to DappRadar’s products. Hopefully I’m here for a long time.

3 Likes

Hello guys
My name is Kosi Emejuru

Discord: @Kingkozz#4602
Twitter: @mr_emejuru
Telegram: King_kozz1
Favorite blockchain: Binance smart chain, Polygon, Solana.
Favorite dapps : Opensea, Pancakeswap, Galxe, Phaver.
Main interest: Blockchain, web3, Community Manager/ MOD.

Thanks for having me here.

3 Likes

Hello,
Am RON, a promoter, advertiser and network marketer in most DeFi projects. I’m interested in WEB3 blockchain technology and since 2015 have been involved in the promotions and community growth in the DeFi space. I’d love to work more with same like minded persons.
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Ron_Ads
WhatsApp: In WhatsApp teilen

4 Likes

gm frens!

I’m Lloyd, a content creator

Discord / Telegram / Twitter handle: chindahlloyd#7028/@chindah_lloyd/@ChindahLloyd
Favorite dapp(s): Paribus
Favorite blockchain(s): MultiverseX, BSC
Main interests: new products & features development

4 Likes

Discord: mosessamuel#9003
Twitter: @Ofonedidem
Favorite dapp(s): StaderLabs PancakeSwap, OpenSea, Steemit,
Favorite blockchain(s): Binance Smart Chain, Bitcoin, Arbitrum.
Main interests: Cryptography, Blockchain developer, Decentralization and Data analysis. This would enhance the seamless adoption of the blockchain technology.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Saviour, I’m a passionate crypto enthusiastI have over 2 years experience.
I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in social media platforms including Twitter, Medium, Youtube and Instagram, strong understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, ability to create engaging content, as well as experience managing social media communities.

3 Likes

im Mohamed Musthafa Ak, a web3 influencer from Kerala, with 3+ years of experience in crypto and NFT projects. Skilled in content creation, marketing, community management Committed to building a strong online presence and fostering a large community base. Continuously learning and adapting to new technologies and trends.

• Discord: mhdmusthaf#5455
  • Twitter: mhdmusthaf
  • Favorite dapp(s): Opensea , etc
  • Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, polygon , bsc
  • Main interests : community
3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m an enthusiast and avid learner in the space. I’m a late bloomer so I’m not exactly working in the space yet but I love this industry.

• **Discord / Telegram / Twitter: fennygx #2996

• Favorite dapp(s): Alchemy, Quant, Fantom, Illuvium, Immutable, Polymath

• Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Arbitrum, Polygon zkevm, Starknet**

• Main interests: Rankings, NFT Explorer, Token Explorer, Airdrop, Industry Overview

Cheers to a new revolution!

3 Likes

GM frens

Good Day! I am BtcLuisa, 33 years old. I am a Crypto Enthusiast, and currently, an ambassador. I am also an admin of some local crypto groups. I create content (videos, memes, infographics, etc.), Active participation in Discord, Telegram, and Twitter, and also Moderating/support the community.

Discord handle: coinluisa888#5573
Favorite blockchain(s) ETH, Polygon, Arbitrum, optimism
Main interests : content creator, moderator, design of infographics and writing

3 Likes

Hi,my name is George,I’m 19 years old,I live in Europe,I’ve been in cryptocurrency for a year and 6 months,I love decentralization,crypto forums,nft,memes and low commissions in eth network ))
I can make videos, infographics, tweet topics, articles, translations into Ukrainian and Russian, help newcomers, make memes, moderate the community.
My story:
At first I, like everyone else, got familiar with functionality through testnet of different dex and blockchain, then I bought cryptocurrency, followed news, learned something new, tested pumping and dumping, lost money due to wrong address or drain, found undervalued projects and raised money by selling NFT, got airdrops as early user, participated in ambassador programs. And now my level of expertise is approaching that of Degen.
Ambassador for me it’s not the first time I’ve been an Ambassador of projects like ProjectHive,YeehaGames,LeechProtocol
Discord: GoshaZp#6474
Twitter:@GeorgeKotliarov
Telegram:@GoshaZp
Favorite dapp(s):1inch,Uniswap,Blur,Hop,Arkham,LensProtocol,Layer3
Favorite blockchain(s):Arbitrum,Optimism,Bitcoin,MultiversX,Aptos
Main interests :Gaming,AI,Web3,NFT,Football,Gym

3 Likes

u started in crypto young crazy.

2 Likes

Hi im Farid Hasan,
Im from community moderator carv.io for region indonesian,
Discord : fariidhassan#8027
Telegram : @fariidhasan
Twitter : @fariidhassan

3 Likes
  • Discord: ayeletcoinj#4451
  • Telegram: @ayeletcoin (channel) @ayeletcoincomunidad (community)
  • Favorite dapp(s): Uniswap, OpenSea, Zerion, Curve, Dapp Raddar, Orbiter, tofuNFT, PancakeSwap, LensProtocol, Layer3, Galxe and more…
  • blockchain(s): Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, zkSync Era, BSC.
  • Main interests: DeFi Products, CEX, Portfolios (such as Zerion, Dapp Radar, DBank), I have taught about the use of Dapp Radar as a portfolio and as a product DeFi that rewards its community. You can check my videos of Dapp Radar from two years ago on my YouTube channel: @AyeletCoin

Hello, my name is Ayelet, I am a creator of content about cryptocurrencies, I love the crypto world, specifically: web3, CEX and NFTs, my community on YouTube and Telegram is dedicated to these topics. I would like to collaborate with Dapp Radar and be able to update and create more content for the Dapp Radar community and the entire crypto ecosystem

3 Likes
  • Discord / Telegram / Twitter handle: RingoMiner#0805/RingoMiner/Cryptofx5
  • Favorite dapp(s): Rplanet/Prospectors/Meta Legend
  • Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon
  • Main interests: Business, Community build, market strategy, market research

Hi community,

I am Ringo Miner (Ringo) I am here for the community since 2020. The reason I joined DappRadar because the value and trust I have gained over the years. I won’t be stopping here, but I will keep building wherever the project is going.

I am more on business research, and dive deep in play to earn games. I have gone through lots of games, and I will keep this going to where the future is heading. Play to own is something I am looking for, and this could be the future for decades.

I am very active and super energetic when it comes to research and community built. I am a Diplomacy Team Leader - leading 50 players on Rplanet WAX Blockchain. I stood to make sure we win every alpha, and I have been very successful from day one. Keeping the community tight together and win every game since the last six months.

More to tell, please hit me up on the Discord and I am happy to chit chat.

Best wishes,
Ringo

4 Likes

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a passionate advocate for the integration of web3 into the modern digital landscape. My name is Mike, and I bring with me a deep understanding and enthusiasm for decentralized technologies, their potential, and the changes they are fostering in various industries, particularly in the world of gaming.

Having recently served as the U.S. Regional Ambassador for BoomLand, a pioneering gaming platform built on the blockchain, I have been at the forefront of the transition from traditional gaming to a decentralized, interconnected ecosystem where players not only enjoy the games but also partake in its economy.

At BoomLand, I was instrumental in fostering relationships between the platform and its users, promoting its innovative play-to-earn model, and helping to guide its transition into the web3 space. This experience offered me an in-depth understanding of the DApp space, user expectations, and the challenges and opportunities that web3 presents.

I believe that as an ambassador for DappRadar, I can apply my skills and passion to drive adoption and awareness of DApps, and help in making decentralized applications more accessible, understood, and used by a broader audience. With my ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, relatable manner and my proven track record in community building, I am confident I can contribute significantly to the DappRadar team.

I am keen to bring my experience, energy, and commitment to DappRadar, to foster and cultivate a thriving community, and to be part of the exciting journey that DappRadar is embarking upon in shaping the future of web3.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of working with the DappRadar team.

Best Regards,
Mike

Discord: WWW Spaceships#4320
Telegram: N/a
Twitter: @wwwspaceships
Favorite dapp(s): DappRadar, Taco Crypto, BoomLand
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon, WAX, Solana
Main interests: Building Communities. educating others, lifting others. Creating safe spaces for everyone to learn and grow.

I have a Masters in Business Administration which has allowed me to focus on the data. I like to find the why behind the why. I want to be an official part of the DappRadar community and be a part of the monumental growth ahead.

4 Likes

Introduction - Anikybee

GM Community! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anikybee here, you can call me Bee :honeybee:, I have been in the crypto space for 6 years and am popularly known for blockchain content creation, gaming and graphic design. I am a Defi and NFT lover too.

Discord: anikys3reasure#7240
Twitter: anikys3reasure
Telegram: anikys3reasure
Reddit: StellarKar
Hive: anikys3reasure
Steemit: anikys3reasure
Loop Community: anikys3reasure
Favorite dapp(s): Splinterlands, Axie Infinity, Polygon, Uniswap, Prospectors game, StarCrazy
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Hive Blockchain, SKALE Network, Polygon, BSC, Moonbeam, IoTex Blockchain, EOS, Terra Blockchain. * Main interests: Decentralization, Defi, and General Content Creation towards adopting Blockchain and Crypto in Africa.

4 Likes

@WWWSpaceships please follow the format. This is not “post your resume” thread :smiley: Thanks ser. Looks good just tone it down a bit :pray: