I wrote a Medium Article on DappRadar

Hey everyone! I’m here to share my personal journey of how AI and Web3 technologies have ignited my love for writing. :fountain_pen::bulb:

AI-powered language models like ChatGPT have become my creative companions, offering guidance and suggestions as I explore storytelling. In the decentralized world of Web3, I’ve found a supportive community of like-minded individuals who inspire and encourage me.

With AI’s assistance, my writing skills have blossomed, and Web3 has provided platforms to connect, learn, and grow alongside fellow enthusiasts. This transformative experience has shown me the incredible potential of AI and Web3 for unlocking creativity.

Check it out folks and let me know what you think! Cheers.

6 Likes

Thanks for this. Nice bit of prompt engineering used there – the article came out well :clap:t6:

1 Like

Thank you Nathan! The reason why I love language models is that it helps me get complex thoughts that I can often struggle to articulate on paper into the world. For all fears people have about artificial general intelligence I believe that it will allow humanity a greater depth of universal understanding.

Also it was pleasure meeting you this morning! Although I have limited experience with DAOs and governance I am excited to watch the team build the social and governance framework of the DappRadar DAO. That stuff excites me hence my background in the social sciences. All I can say is that I’m super excited about the future and this is the best time be alive.

1 Like

Indeed - definitely a good time to be a live. And actually, as you mention it, it would’ve been great to hear more about the DAO and governance in the article. It would help to share some more of the vision and future of DappRadar.

Keep it going though!

2 Likes

@vandynathan your wish is my command!

https://medium.com/@wwwspaceships/dappradars-bold-leap-transitioning-to-a-dao-for-the-future-of-web3-ab7ac94ba5b6

:wink:

2 Likes