DappRadar and Dapps that comes from the future

so if you used your money to finish your product you then need others moneys??? to cover the costs of marketing it which there are platforms for…that’s sorta what dappradars about like but the games are usably finished. funding unfinished products is a no from me from start. people need to get payed i understand but thats what game sales are for.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath I mean by prediction, for example, Metaverse projects
With its different ideas, some of which may not have been implemented yet, it is the future of the crypto world There are other ideas that will shape the future of the industry

i said this twice now.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath All projects, even existing ones, constantly need more funding for expansion

thats where CEO and stuff comes into it. and thats called a games company. they can also be super expensive.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath Could you please explain your idea in this part to me in more detail??

where rich people coming in to fund the games and taking a portion of the sales as well as funding others and having a team of gaming developers, 3d artists animation artists , Sound tracks, Audio, The job lot its expensive people need to be payed to do this job building a game is not cheap. Take star citizen for example that game came out. ages ago and is still in development they are building. a universes in space in game. its an epic project being funned now properly by gamers but wow. and i wanted to play that but its not what i thought it would be like and i dout my pc would be able to take it.but to start with it was off the back of the man who made a game called wing commander.

1 Like

he did a go fund me i think.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath It seems that you have multiple experiences in investing in start-up projects

yer and alot of have scams…like i said people can promise you the world and they aren’t gonna deliver.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath I totally agree with you ,Especially in the crypto world, there are many scam projects, and many may have good intentions and a good project, but bad management makes it collapse in the end.

@madeafterdeath You gave me another new idea now ,Adding the possibility for users to evaluate the degree of trust in any crypto product or project

just people wanting other peoples money most the time i think. don’t think there’s any good intentions about it specially when they don’t even make it in first place…if the games there and they expand on it try and make it better ect then fair play. its a game hope it stays alive. good luck to them you cant expect every game to be a 500 million dollar sales success, some games are just Poo. and crypto games seem expensive. and tbf most feel like a grind. when they are made.

1 Like

if i ever got rich id love to make a game i would =) mine would be for adults R rated tho. tho u cant stop kids from playing anything now days look at gta for example. not much i could do to stop em if they liked it. rust for example.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath The process of making games is a very complex process
If we intends to build a big game
we need programmers, designers, story writers and many other jobs
And this is not the problem, the idea is that we needs creation and talent, that it is not an accounting program we want to build ,We build a work of art
After that, we never know the audience’s reaction
It’s like a movie, we can have the best actors, best director, best script writer, and in the end the movie fails.
It is an unsecured investment with high risks

yes it cost a lot of money. we don’t have that sorta money in liquidity to cover the costs to start with as a community as a whole. (if we wanted to)

1 Like

this could be a super goal maybe …like future future goal… if we hit silly money and pro holder hold and think about as a community what we are going to do with that money.

1 Like

@madeafterdeath If someone decides to start a company in the field of games he can investing in building simple and small games , we can use an open source game engine like Godot Engine to build mini games ,Then it won’t cost much ,But as I said, it need talent and creativity its a piece of art

i still think it opens a platform for scammers to try and get people to invest money to steal it.

1 Like

thats why we have high risk section. on dapparadar.

1 Like