Ambassador Pilot Program - Season 0 Report ๐Ÿ“„

GM :coffee:

:repeat: Program Recap

On June 5th, we initiated the ambassador program. Now, two months later, on August 5th, weโ€™re wrapping it up. While we faced challenges, the program has been a tremendous success. Weโ€™ve built robust relationships with our ambassadors and have achieved significant milestones in our first season. This success can be attributed to our ability to assess, regulate expectations, and learn invaluable lessons. These lessons will be instrumental in refining the program for the next season.

:bookmark_tabs: Transition and Report

While this season concludes, itโ€™s not a farewell but a brief break. Weโ€™ve achieved a lot, and Iโ€™ve compiled a comprehensive report detailing our performance, challenges, successes, and ambassador feedback. In our next communication, we will discuss proposed changes for the ambassador program to ensure a more rewarding Season 1.

Full Report

:pushpin: Roadmap Ahead

Upcoming Stages (dates are subject to change):

• August 11th: Discussion in the forum about the next season and proposal for a new structure.
  • August 25th: Snapshot voting begins for the new proposal.
  • August 28th: Voting ends.
  • September 4th: Announcement, the introduction of the new structure, and the start of Season 1.

:fast_forward: Looking Forward

The journey ahead entails numerous internal meetings, drafting proposals, and securing DAO voting approvals. Think of this as our summer break as we gear up for the next ambassador program. Our plans promise to be both realistic and exhilarating.

:pray: Gratitude and Ambassador Highlights

I must extend my gratitude to Nathan for his unwavering support throughout this season. A massive thank you to the marketing team for their internal assistance. And, most importantly, kudos to the true stars โ€“ our Ambassadors:

• @ringominer : Your dedication has been exemplary. Our combined efforts have led to valuable insights and shared learnings. Your extensive network is an asset we hope to leverage more in the upcoming season.
  • @WWWSpaceships : Your entrepreneurial approach has been a guiding light. Our chats have been insightful, and your passion for web3 is commendable. Your journey promises to be exciting, and Iโ€™m here to support you every step of the way.
  • @LucianoMathias : Your prowess in content creation has been invaluable. As a stalwart in the LATAM region with a keen sense of the latest industry developments, Iโ€™m eager to tap into your expertise further in the next season.
  • @selimc : Your multitasking abilities are nothing short of impressive. Your expertise in web3 and knack for producing educational content have enriched our program. Iโ€™m excited for what the future holds for us.
  • @Apostleoffinance : Your macro analysis of the crypto world has been enlightening. While understanding dapps can be complex, your contribution has been significant. I wish you all the best in your marital journey and blessings for the path ahead.

If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below. Join our Discord channel for a deeper conversation and to connect with us all in one place.
Till next time :wave:

6 Likes

I had a great time. It was my honor, I am excited to keep learning and growing with DappRadar.

3 Likes

very nice break down of how you feel it went and all the other stuff was really good reading it.

I hope all the ambassadors sticks around with us now this is over =)

Good job all of you =)

And thanks for such a insightful break down of it all alex.

3 Likes

Really awesome breakdown @Alex-Mammoth and Iโ€™ve said it before but thanks to all of the ambassadors for your efforts during this experimental phase.

As long as we integrate and incorporate the feedback properly โ€“ then Season 1 will be even better :trophy:

3 Likes