Which chain do you want to see RADAR on next?

polygon is my first vote on this, polygon prove that we can trust it and also more people involve with it

5 Likes

Pancake swap has the most users and that’s what should be pursued, not people’s personal preferences for chains. I personally want to see Cardano but I don’t think that is the smartest decision.

3 Likes

I agree bsc is the most used chain now with most of the TVL.
Besides that one polygon Ftm rsk plus many good option for speed and security.
I would suggest we go to busy chain with lots of traffic to start with and then later go to the new and hyped chains.

Thanks for giving us a vote

1 Like

I would like to prefer Binance Smart Chain

1 Like

I tend to bet on EVM compatibility - where the most code is being written and where the most used dapps are being deployed.

2 Likes

I have voted for BSC (BNB Chain). Let me explain why:

BSC is one of the biggest chains listed on DappRadar by engagement and platform users. That means that a large portion of DappRadar daily users are actively using BSC as their main chain, therefore the total addressable market is bigger than the other chains currently mentioned in this thread.

Selecting the chain with the biggest TAM will be a wise choice as there are more potential users interested in the RADAR token.

DappRadar products that support BSC:

• Dapp Rankings
  • NFT Rankings
  • DeFi Rankings
  • Portfolio Tracker (Tokens, DeFi, NFTs)

BSC metrics on DappRadar:

• More than 2850 listed dapps (30% of all dapps listed on DappRadar)
  • Over 14M BSC related pages visited in the past year
  • More than 4M users discovered BSC dapps in the past year
  • More than 180 articles and reports published on BSC related topics/dapps

PancakeSwap (main DEX on BSC):

• $4.45B TVL
  • 83.62M total visits in the past 3 months
  • Constantly one of the most popular dapps across all blockchains listed on DappRadar (ranked by no. of users)
  • NFT-friendly - they have their own NFT collections and a NFT marketplace

Binance Smart Chain is now evolving to BNB Chain, which might bring some benefits to the chain, more exposure, stability, on-chain governance mechanisms.

I like Polygon a lot as well, but based on the research and the total addressable market, I believe the BSC might be better first step.

13 Likes

Polygon is Eth lite. So please go there next. All the mentioned chains are good though.

1 Like

I think it’s natural to place radar tokens on other chains, but…
I object to being able to claim radar token airdrop with another chain.
The team made it clear that they had no plans to charge Airdrop as another chain, and I don’t think it’s polite to a person who received a radar token after paying a high gas bill

4 Likes

BNB Chain!!! Polygon is a Shit!!

1 Like

BNB chain and Polygon this is awesome community. Lets go

1 Like

BSC then Avalanche, then Polygon, ETH Gas fees are not good for poor people like me xD

2 Likes

BSC is simpler and cooler on the BINANCE exchange

3 Likes

Cosmos would be a great chain for $RADAR new, and innovative.

1 Like

Polygon.

While it’s true bsc has more projects, we can probably all agree most are scams. We won’t drown in the crowd. Poly will upgrade to ZK Rollups soon - faster, cheaper, more secure.

1 Like

Cant agree more to this, BSC chain is the most used, and if RADAR token will get lucky, listing in Binance?

I was migration from BSC to Polygon and don’t ask why :wink:

I love bsc, but i saw a lot of comments said that the bsc network has too many scam tokens. Isn’t this a good thing for us to promote the dappradar platform so that many people trust the projects that have been tracked by us?

[image]

Vote for bsc please. Bsc can gain more user for radar

1 Like

Tens of thousands of people received radar tokens through Airdrop.
7 days have passed since the voting began.
But There are only 85 voters.
Unfortunately, this seems to be a measure of interest in radar tokens.

I hope 10,000 people will participate in the next vote.

2 Likes

It is true that there are a lot of scams on BSC, but as someone that is reviewing dapps on daily basis, all the chains been through that as well at some point in their life cycle. In the early days, on Ethereum there were a lot of ponzis and scams, but the chain matured, the ecosystem became more resilient to scams and people got more educated.

Also, this is DappRadar’s role going forward, we want to use the community power through Contribute2Earn and create a safe environment where users can discover popular dapps/tokens/nfts.

On the other side, BSC has a lot of good and interesting projects as well, as mentioned above, PancakeSwap is still one of the most used DEXes in the space with a lot of users and volume.

8 Likes