Introduction as a Community Builder and Ambassador

I’m Fero, a 3 year community manager at Web3 and Dapp related projects
I liked the suggested structure, here’s my version of it:

Discord: Fero N Fyre#1610
Telegram: @ferodceo
Twitter: @ferodceo
Favorite dapp(s): Uniswap, Axie Infinity and Aave
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Solana and Polygon
Main interests: Community Management and Building, Brand exposure, Marketing and Consumer communication

I would love to be part of this movement and to make sure that community feedback and suggestions are reflected in DappRadar’s products.

I’m Heruvim78, a 6 year content creator and strategist for Web3 and Dapp related projects
I liked the suggested structure, here’s my version of it:

Discord: Heruvim78#6876
Telegram: @heruvim1978
Twitter: @georgemihalac12
Favorite dapp(s): UMA ecosystem, Axie Infinity and Splinterlands
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Avax, BSC and Polygon
Main interests: Community Management and Building, Brand exposure, Marketing and Consumer communication

I would love to be part of this project, learn more about it , create and to make sure that community feedback and suggestions are reflected in DappRadar’s products.

Hi all I am Mike Perez also known as WWW Spaceships

Discord: WWW Spaceships#4320
Telegram: N/a
Twitter: @wwwspaceships
Favorite dapp(s): DappRadar, Taco Crypto, BoomLand
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon, WAX, Solana
Main interests: Building Communities. educating others, lifting others. Creating safe spaces for everyone to learn and grow.

I have a Masters in Business Administration which has allowed me to focus on the data. I like to find the why behind the why. I want to be an official part of the DappRadar community and be a part of the monumental growth ahead.

Hey frens you should have introduced yourselves in this post https://forum.dappradar.com/t/introduce-yourself/

Will be deleting this one in the next 24hours.