Introduce yourself

hello, guys… maybe late for introduce my self, i just know this post…lol

you all can call me beng, im at our discord too bengss#7125

i love dappradar because this is my first platform to track all about crypto. why i know project, token, marketplace, nft and others because i use dappradar since I’m interested about crypto

[image]. i really love dappradar from the start i know it :heart: :heart:

[image]

8 Likes

hello all mates, Im deathmbah, I love crypto even only shiba itself hahaa, I know crypto from my job in advertising they pay me in bitcoin in around 2014, yeah its been a long time ago, I"m very upset when I got my first salary in bitcoin and regret it to sell for some food for life. Now I worked at some “project” for promote their project it self around the world, maybe we can share something new in here. my favourite quote “never give up in something you believe in it”. I hope someday dappradar contact me and recruit me to join their marketing team. In the end I love DappRadar I can track all my nft and some coin become one, I hope it become more bigger and bigger.
Discord handle: Deathmbah#8332
mucho gracias mates <3

7 Likes

Greetings ; My name Gideon!
A Beginner in the space, don’t know much just eager to learn.

Discord handle: Gidyzaar#3259
Telegram handle: Rockets65
Twitter handle: Gidyzaar
Favorite dapp(s): Polygon & BSC
Main interests: Hope to see #Radar make waves across the glove! Simply , following and trusting the team.

6 Likes

My name is Taiwo Tomiwa Adeshina, A Nigerian, A graphic Designer with 2years experience…

Discord: @Iamt_tommy#4857
Telegram: @Iamt_tommyEmerald
Twitter : itzt_tommy
Favorite dapp(s): DappRadar, Zapper.fi
Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Cosmos
Main interests: Graphic Design , DappRadar PRO, Community.

6 Likes
  • Discord : unnikrishna#2884 / Telegram: unnikrishnamd / Twitter handle: unnikrishna
  • Favorite dapp(s): NFT, Portfolio
  • Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum
  • Main interests: Visual Art, Digital Content Creation, Artists DAO, Decentralization and economy.
    Hi Friends, I am a visual Artist and Digital Content Creator.
5 Likes

My Discord : madeafterdeath#7013
My twitter : madeafterdeath
My Telegram :N/A
Favorite Dapp(s) : IOI, poocoin, Tokensniffer,
Favorite blockchain(s) : #1 tron <3 so easy to use…So safe So secure So sexxxy…So many Scams are run on it but not as many as BNB and look at bnb nobody ever says ohhh binance scam chain but i do…i do…so many good looking products on bnb least on tron u can clearly see they are scams or MLM’S…never used it the the WAX network looks so interesting to point i might buy some just to play about.
Main interests : Computer games mostly real games not talking these DAPPS soul draining dapps…the grind…(something missing from the crypto world) …also love books and warhammer 40k and music and now CRYPTO…(main love being tron)

5 Likes

Hey All!

ApeSwap here, very excited to be a longstanding partner of such an amazing project. We actually remember when ApeSwap launched there was an organic article from DR posted about our launch and it was such an exciting milestone for us, to have coverage from THE Dapp Radar, the worlds dapp store. The whole team was going crazy in our Discord server when we saw.

Fast forward to now, getting the privilege to work along side such an incredible team that shares the vision of blockchain adoption and sustainability truly warms the hearts of our whole DAO.

For anyone who doesn’t know - ApeSwap is primarily a DEX + Treasury Diversification protocol. We help projects manage their emissions to build sustainable liquidity that ultimately will set the project up for long term success.

Feel free to reach out to anyone here on TG if you want to chat! @: DKtheNegotiator / JulianApeSwap / Tarzan_ApeSwapBull / TheCrimsonChimp

Or drop by our public TG here: Telegram: Contact @ape_swap
And see our website here: https://apeswap.finance/

8 Likes

Hello all :wave:t5:

My name is Nathan, and I have the privilege of being Head of DAO at DappRadar. I’ve been working as a lawyer in the crypto industry for five years now and recently started shifting toward Governance. Very bullish on the ability to scale the operations of an organization through open-source technology and governance, it’s an awesome combo.

I’d heard about DappRadar, from the very early days with its listing CryptoKittes and Axie Infinity, and seen their metrics in a few publications. It’s amazing to see how they’ve grown over the years, and I’m pumped to be part of the next development of the journey. I’ve already been interacting with a few of y’all but I’m super stoked to dive deeper into our community and DAO. Let’s together build, an inclusive and resilient governance structure that allows DappRadar to execute its mission of being the World’s Dapp Store. LFG!

• Favorite dapp(s): Uniswap, ENS and Lens

• Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon

• Main interests: Governance, Law, and Tokenomics. When I’m not nerding over crypto, I enjoy music production and playing the piano.

Find me on Twitter @vandynathan and Discord @NMA#2382!

7 Likes

Hello squad!
This is Fabrizio, I manage gaming relations in DappRadar. I firmly believe in our DAO project that my mate Nathan is leading with passion and long-term vision.
My Discord : TINGAxxx
My twitter : @TINGAxxx

Favorite Dapp(s) : PancakeSwap (my first love) not very active recently but still in my heart, SeedifyFund, TheSandBox, Osmosis Finance, Rango exchange
Favorite blockchain(s) : Cosmos
Main interests : making DappRadar the main gaming hub of web3, privacy as a fundamental human right, web3 gaming and its future evolution, advising gaming projects, dreaming of a fully decentralized society where the centralized control is just a scary story for children, swimming 70 laps a day in my shared pool.

6 Likes

Hello all :wave:

My name is Nedyalko and I am Senior Backend Engineer in DappRadar

You can find me on Discord: Ned#0676
Favorite dapp(s): DappRadar and STEPN
Main interests I have are coding, big data, ML and new technologies.

5 Likes

Hello! :blush:

This is Ayşegül, Communications Manager of DappRadar.

• Discord: AysegulS#2381
  • Twitter: 0xAysegul
  • Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon, Oasis Network
  • Main interests: Everything related with web3 and DappRadar, gaming, comic books, superheroes!
5 Likes

So my name is Chris hall and I’m the boss

1 Like

Welcome Chris Hall, you’re the boss of what? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m Bernard :man_artist:

I’ve been working full-time in the Web3 space for a year, specifically in strategy and finance. Before that, I was in different leadership positions in startups and spent 3 years at McKinsey’s business building practice.

For most of my professional life, I have been involved in strategy and finance. This has involved working in a mix of early-stage companies, larger companies, venture capitalists, and banks, where I have experienced many failures.

I wanted to do something about it. That’s why I founded web3 Studios, which is an investment bank for the open economy. We support crypto companies and DAOs on corporate finance topics, such as M&A, capital raising, and treasury management, together with a team of TradFi/DeFi experts.

I am also part of a small group of people building out the McKinsey Crypto DAO, and the LSE DAO.

Besides all of this I geek out on my passion topics: gaming, meditation, mindfulness, and mental health (weird mix lol).

I fell in love early with DappRadar and look forward to sharing ideas on how to improve its sustainability going forward.

6 Likes

Welcome to the DappRadar DAO - Your skills are gonna be super useful in building and scaling out our DAO long-term. You’ve got a very interesting journey into the space, and bringing in that traditional corporate side will be a great asset.

Vibing with your passion topics too – Leggoo!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

En Taro Tassadar.

Strawberry Sith here. Been part of the DR community for a long [long] time, it was one of the first websites I used to help navigate the industry when I got in. And I still remember connecting with @nederob over one of his first annual festivals he used to have in CryptoVoxels. Never been active in the forums/DAO much though so trying to change that.

I’ve been around many communities and involved in many projects, but my current pride and joy is my own brainchild Causality which you can check out here.

• Discord: Strawberry Sith#4409
  • Twitter: StrawberrySith
  • Favorite dapps: Zerion, WGMI, NFTfi, NFTscribe, Async Art (many more but these come to mind)
  • Favorite blockchain-powered games/worlds: Blankos, Decentraland, Reality Clash, Upland, Over, Thetan Arena, Chain Monsters
  • Favorite blockchain(s): Ethereum, Polygon, Flow, Tezos, Solana
  • Main interests: physical-digital space and using blockchain in ways that provide actual added value, especially in mainstream (emphasis on the actual and not just a marketing ploy).
6 Likes

:wave:t5: Sweet name, pun intended.

And glad you’ve made it to the Forums, it’s great to have long-term DR community members starting to engage in this space because this is where it’s all going to be happening.

We’re a fan of all things Metaverse over here at DappRadar. So definitely going to follow and keep an eye on all things Causality. :eyes:

3 Likes

ah welcome Sith Lord, nice to have you around. I think being part of DappRadar DAO is quite interesting, because we’re not doing this quick. It will be a steady transition for the company to completely decentralize - legally! - into a DAO. It’s already super cool to be part of that transition, so enjoy the ride and make sure to share your opinion here and through voting. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m feeling the love and I like it. Thanks fellas.

3 Likes