[DCP-1] Extend farming rewards on Sushiswap 2x Farm

I vote FOR
As others have pointed out, there needs to be a utility to consume the tokens so that they are not dumped.
By the way, this forum doesn’t have wallet connections or anything, is this an official vote?

I vote FOR
Because liquidity is so important in every project.

1 Like

I vote FOR, because this would do the Token a lot of good

2 Likes

We are in Business here … it was not cheap investments, (+Gas Fee),
so Yes, I have voted FOR, because we needed it.
Thx

2 Likes

I voted for
Couse this pool need more time to show it’s power

1 Like

I vote FOR
very good.

1 Like

Vote go go radarrrrrr

I vote FOR because to keep liquidity as high as possible is extremely important

1 Like

I vote FOR, because this would do the Token a lot of good

In 4 days this vote will end. After that it’s looks like it will be confirmed as a proposal. Then it will go to Snapshot and you need to put your RADAR tokens to work by voting.

2 Likes

It’s this gonna decrease value of radar if there is more tokens in circulation?

1 Like

Vote FOR. The liquidity and farms is a incentive very important ,. Radar token is FOR community, Vote FOR community Dappradar®.

1 Like

Not a good decision while there is a plenty amount of airdrop to claim, and making rewards 2 X while all the market is dumping will make my money all I have put in radar dumped more and more, so not good, everyone thinking on the profit :@

1 Like

The reward doesn’t 2x… the 2x Farm means you earn xSUSHI and RADAR for providing liquidity. As a matter of fact, the reward even goes a bit lower from 936k per day to 800k per day. However, not the rewards will take place for 3 months. — IF the vote gets approved of course! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining

1 Like

Hi, thx for info,
Just to refresh memory, I forget , till when is present staking RADAR/WETH on Sushi ?
I can’t find the info last time we have voted and extended the period of staking…
Just found it , till 17th of April if I am correct…

So where can we vote for another 3 months ?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RobiSurf please take a look at this new proposal which covers the extension of SUSHI staking as well [DCP-2] Use unclaimed Airdrop tokens to extend the RADAR ecosystem

3 Likes

I vote FOR
Liquidity is importnant

1 Like

I’m FOR this proposal. I have a full trust in DappRadar team!

Thank you guys.

3 Likes

I Vote for. Liquidity

2 Likes