Sell it. Give it away. Hand it out at tech/crypto conventions. Whatever gets the company logo recognized.
T-shirts, coffee cups, pens, etc.
If it’s already out there, I haven’t seen it. (And I’d like a coffee cup.)
What about doing merch around RADAR, so taking this thing a bit broader? Setting up RADAR Style, a fashion brand for the Web3 redpilled community.
Quarterly fashion items
- 1 item per quarter, high quality, lots of detail
- Purchase comes with an NFT, which can be applied to VRM avatar (CloneX, CryptoAvatars)
- Purchase only possible when activity threshold (Gamification XP earning) has been met.
- Only 1 purchase per account
- Payment happens in RADAR, obviously.
- Some are being used to reward active community members
This is just a brainstorm, but we could work with some of the following:
- Boson Protocol - redemption of physical items on NFT purchases
- The Fabricant - digital fashion house from Amsterdam
- Art by Crea - digital fashion designer, part of CloneX community
- RTFKT - owned by Nike, but offer VRM ready avatars
- CryptoAvatars - VRM avatar company
Pretty sure there are plenty of designers who would love to jump in.
Thank you for expanding on my very basic concept nederob.
Exactly what I was hoping to do, was put it in the ears of people who may think it was a good idea and be able to expand on it.
In this bear market I think it’s important for good projects like this one to also concern themselves with name/brand recognition.
When the sentiment once again shifts and the masses are ready to dive into dapps/nft’s/blockchain etc they’ll turn toward a familiar name/logo first.